| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Guayaquil in April is hot at 27.1 °C (80.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In April the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in April is a little damp with rain every now and then. Some 153mm (6in) of fluid is transfered during an average of 14 days.
- The skies in Guayaquil are slightly fair with an average of a mediocre 4:50 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:02 long and the longest day is 12:05 long with an average length of 12:04.
- There are approximately 7:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Guayaquil April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Guayaquil, Ecuador
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Guayaquil:
- Antonio Narino, Colombia - 492.6 kms (306.1 miles) NE
- Aepto.San Luis, Colombia - 414.7 kms (257.7 miles) NE
- San Gabriel, Ecuador - 383.4 kms (238.3 miles) NE
- Otavalo, Ecuador - 321 kms (199.5 miles) NE
- La Concordia, Ecuador - 249.5 kms (155.1 miles) NNE
- Quito, Ecuador - 270.7 kms (168.2 miles) NE
- Izobamba, Ecuador - 248.3 kms (154.3 miles) NE
- Nuevo Rocafuerte, Ecuador - 515.4 kms (320.3 miles) ENE
- Rumipamba, Ecuador - 191.5 kms (119 miles) NE
- Pichilingue, Ecuador - 126.7 kms (78.7 miles) NNE
- Puyo, Ecuador - 227.4 kms (141.3 miles) ENE
- Milagro, Ecuador - 32 kms (19.9 miles) E
- Canar, Ecuador - 113.9 kms (70.8 miles) ESE
- Loja Argelia, Ecuador - 222.2 kms (138.1 miles) SSE
- Moyobamba, Peru - 539 kms (334.9 miles) SE
- Chachapoyas, Peru - 502.8 kms (312.5 miles) SSE
- Chiclayo, Peru - 514.4 kms (319.6 miles) S